1. First of all you need to have one Bluetooth dongle or your computer with building-in Bluetooth. We suggest you buy BlueSoleil Bluetooth dongle from BlueSoleil website so that it can have the best compatibility with BlueSoleil software.
2. Please open your mobile phone internet, installing BlueSoleil software in your computer, plug in Bluetooth dongle or open your building-in Bluetooth in computer then BlueSoleil software driver will be started (BlueSoleil 10 will be an example as below, please download BlueSoleil from http://bluesoleil.com/products/S0001201005190001.html or you can contact BlueSoleil customer service from BlueSoleil website to get help)
3. Please make sure the Bluetooth of your mobile phone is discoverable. And because most of smart phones are limited by the time of Bluetooth discovering, you must search out your mobile phone with BlueSoleil software in the limited time.
4. Double click “small sun “or “moon”(status at night) in middle of the classic interface or right click to search Bluetooth devices.
5. Mobile phone icon will be seen in the classic interface after mobile phone is searched out.
6. After your mobile phone appeared in BlueSoleil interface, please right click or double click the phone icon to pair. After pairing successfully, one green color will be seen in bottom right of the phone. If one password is required during the process of pairing which must be same both in phone and computer or system will popup one hint said the pairing password is not matching.
7. After pairing successfully, please right click or double click phone icon to search services. And the services supported by your phone will be appeared in the interface after it was searched successfully.
8. If the dial-up internet service supported by your phone then congratulations, you computer can have internet connecting with your phone.
9. Right click phone icon then click connecting Bluetooth dial-up internet, or after you click phone icon you can see several services lighting in the topside of the classic interface then you can choose the icon of Bluetooth dial-up internet and right click to connect it.
10. One hint wizard will be popped after connecting. You should choose mobile if your phone is Mobile, or you can choose Unicom if your phone is Unicom, also you can choose other options based on your phone status.
It is always default setting here and do not need to set manually. And sometimes the hint will be not popped and connect with default setting.
Now your computer could be surfing.