Home  >> Developers Forum  >> How do I download videos from TikTok without signs?

Namero

Add new friend

Posted at 2022-02-01 03:10:16
[ How do I download videos from TikTok without signs? ]

Listen, are there any options for downloading videos from TikTok without all these icons? Maybe there's a program that needs to be installed? 

Yati

Add new friend

Posted at 2022-02-01 04:25:53

Maybe there are some programs, but to be honest, I don't use them because there are more convenient services. For example, I download video from TikTok here https://qload.info I like the fact that I do not need to make any registrations and there are no restrictions on the number of downloads. I just paste the link to the video I need from TikTok and click Download. In the end result, there are no icons.

bellatornie

Add new friend

Posted at 2023-04-21 06:41:36

I like TikTok that is a social media platform that has taken the world by storm. It allows users to create short-form videos and share them with others. With a wide variety of content ranging it is really interesting!

rikkitorn

Add new friend

Posted at 2023-04-21 07:27:55

Hey there, I've been searching for a way to download TikTok videos without those annoying logos for a while now. Luckily, I stumbled upon this tiktok video downloader that has all the information I need to do it quickly and easily. Now I can enjoy my favorite videos without any distractions.

NOTE:
1.The reply should be more than 20 characters.
2.Image Size: less than 1MB, max pixel: 300 * 300.