arnold2000

Add new friend

Posted at 2021-03-12 08:25:00
[ do you like chatting online with real people ]

do you like chatting online with real people

ArnolDDD

Add new friend

Posted at 2021-08-12 06:39:15

Yes, I really like socializing online, especially on Instagram. When my followers write to me, I am very happy about it. I love popularity.
I believe that social media advertising determines your range of interests to some extent. If you're constantly sitting on social media and not interacting with social, you're learning and growing from the interests that the PR people are advertising to you. So you have to promote your own content to grow on what you think is important. I found a great instagram promotion service for me. I now have 9,000 followers! Go here https://materialdesignthemes.com/ , and promote your account!

SamCharlos

Add new friend

Posted at 2021-08-14 04:28:17

I like to communicate only with my best friends and people I know in real life, not just online.

Fesar

Add new friend

Posted at 2023-01-24 00:54:13

After meeting someone on the Internet, I try to learn as much as possible about the person. Conveniently, find people free can be done through stage-research.net. Nowadays there is a lot of information on the Internet about each of us and if you search well you can find anything. And safety should come first.

NOTE:
1.The reply should be more than 20 characters.
2.Image Size: less than 1MB, max pixel: 300 * 300.