Home  >> Developers Forum  >> Advertising campaign for the company

ViktorWA

Add new friend

Posted at 2021-11-17 10:10:57
[ Advertising campaign for the company ]

Our company is going through hard times, in order to find enough customers, we need effective advertising. Advertising banners on thematic sites are interesting, can someone tell me where it is better to turn?

CarlosGH

Add new friend

Posted at 2021-11-17 11:56:16

Nowadays, competent advertising on the Internet can significantly increase the number of potential customers. Only you need to use proven and reliable services, I can recommend - galaksion.com . There you can set up targeting by subject, country/region/city, language, and even orientation by time zone.

Austin_Gerald

Add new friend

Posted at 2021-12-21 15:56:36

You know, it's really helpful. By the way, I also would like to mention the fact that I need to choose the right OS in order to create digital signage, so I hope somebody will share some advices.

Bob

Add new friend

Posted at 2021-12-23 01:11:41

Your question is clear enough to me. Moreover, I also want to mention the fact that one day I became interested in the technical side of this issue. For example, my friend advised advised me this site https://digitalsignagesoftware.org/digital-signage-tv/ where I learned about which operating system is used for digital signage tv. I believe that many people should understand this area better.

nawisx

Add new friend

NOTE:
1.The reply should be more than 20 characters.
2.Image Size: less than 1MB, max pixel: 300 * 300.