Home  >> Developers Forum  >> What should I invest my money in?

lolopaluza

Add new friend

Posted at 2021-07-26 05:49:11
[ What should I invest my money in? ]

There are so many investments to choose from, and I still have no idea what's going to be more profitable.

Lastonz

Add new friend

Posted at 2021-07-26 07:04:14

I think that cryptocurrency is pretty profitable, and I'm sure it's going to stay this way for a few years at least.

AleksShamles

Add new friend

Posted at 2021-07-26 07:42:09

Well, I can't think of anything more profitable than cryptocurrency. It's also because I believe that it'll be used everywhere at some point, but I don't think I'll be alive at that time. I trade cryptocurrency here because I started from this website, and as I started learning more about crypto and trading applications, I understood that it has everything even for an advanced investor.

KaliW

Add new friend

Posted at 2021-09-04 13:08:29

In fact, it is very funny to watch some users in this thread who do not understand anything about what cryptocurrency is, what its price is based on and why it exists at all, but shout that it is a scam and only fools invest in cryptocurrency...
Personally, I have been investing in cryptocurrencies for a long time and
https://j2tx.com/blog helps me with this, because here I could find a lot of basic information about cryptocurrencies that helped me start investing in crypto.

Puskont

Add new friend

Posted at 2021-10-18 06:59:16

I usually prefer to buy cryptocurrencies and wait for a while for prices to rise. It is quite simple, just follow all actual news and rules.

Maaksy

Add new friend

Posted at 2021-10-18 12:17:56

Hello. As I know cryptocurrency is quite popular type of investment for many people. There are a lot of interesting and promising projects in this field, so you can choose the most relevant for your expectations. Even if you will make a mistake, you can always exchange cryptocurrency(for example usdt to eth swap) to some other, it is really simple with modern technologies.

NOTE:
1.The reply should be more than 20 characters.
2.Image Size: less than 1MB, max pixel: 300 * 300.