Home  >> Developers Forum  >> Are You Facing Problem In Setup Of HP Wireless Printer?

dany

Add new friend

Posted at 2020-08-26 04:05:44
[ Are You Facing Problem In Setup Of HP Wireless Printer? ]

For smooth, trouble-free work, you need to install appropriate printer drivers and software for your 123.hp.com/ojpro 6968 printer. HP officejet pro 6968 printer wireless printer setup is not easy for all. Now with 123.hp.com/setup which provides printer drivers for various models of HP printers, you don't have to search too far. Just download the HP 123.hp.com/ojpro 6968 printer drivers directly to your devices and start using your printer in no time.

Freuden

Add new friend

Posted at 2023-02-24 03:24:43

If you are facing issue with HP wireless printer setup then it is not a big issue, because I have gone through the same situation two months back. You have to get shipping label printer and learn some tips of printers. There were also many other people who were facing problems, so I went through all steps which helped me in setting up wireless printer properly. The printer doesn't connect with the computer, disconnects from the network or gives a lot of error messages.

NOTE:
1.The reply should be more than 20 characters.
2.Image Size: less than 1MB, max pixel: 300 * 300.