Home  >> Developers Forum  >> 5 Salmon Fishing Tips and Pointers

Albinamuro2

Add new friend

Posted at 2020-04-11 02:21:20
[ 5 Salmon Fishing Tips and Pointers ]

Salmon fishing can be a very rewarding and fun hobby but without the right knowledge on the basics of how to do it, it can also be very frustrating. Simply take note of the following 5 tips and pointers and you're on the right path to a fun an enjoyable salmon fishing trip:

Purchase your fishing equipment and gear from professional shops or dealers. In this way, it is more likely that you get the best quality fishing gear. There's nothing more frustrating than catching a large salmon only to see it get away because of a broken fishing rod or line. So as much as possible, buy from shops that exclusively sell fishing equipments. One advantage of buying from these shops is that the owners are often experienced fishermen themselves, so you can always ask pointers from them on what the most appropriate tools are for salmon fishing best baitcasting reel under 100.

mosesantony2013

Add new friend

Posted at 2020-04-13 08:33:34

The best bait for salmon is definitely herring. All-day All day herring will catch salmon. People hook up herring as plug cut herring or whole herring. As long as the bait is spinning it will catch fish. Salmon will often lie in the tails of pools where the water seems to lift up and gain speed. cbd supplements without thc

anny

Add new friend

Posted at 2020-06-11 01:35:35

and do you guys know what is the best catfish rod and reel combo? probably you know some suggestions for me? I will appreciate any help from you now 

Billy6

Add new friend

Posted at 2020-06-11 02:40:56

Talking about fishes, I'm obsessed with fishing lately but I'm still a beginner and don't know a lot of important things. Luckily, some days I have found an article with the information on what is the best catfish rod and reel combo for beginners. I found it really useful so probably you will love it too

NOTE:
1.The reply should be more than 20 characters.
2.Image Size: less than 1MB, max pixel: 300 * 300.