Home  >> Developers Forum  >> Old Version of Software BlueSoleil

grawesu

Add new friend

Posted at 2012-10-30 11:18:11
[ Old Version of Software BlueSoleil ]

Hello,

before some days I bought a bluetooth headset from callstel. On the cd it was an older version of the software BlueSoleil2.6.0.8 Release 070517. It would be installed successfully, but it doesn't work. There is no licence key within.

Now, I see on your homepage the new version of BlueSoleil 8, the installation was succesfully and it works perfect, but I want to activate it.

Must I pay for the software to get a licence key?

Thank you in advance.

Bryan

Add new friend

Posted at 2012-12-31 08:28:56

I advice you not to pay for this software. It isn't worth it!!!

Two years ago, I bought v. 6 and had various trouble. Support wasn't any good. So I upgraded to ver. 7, and had even more problems. A few days ago, I upgraded to ver. 8, but this one runs for only five minutes, then it crashes; when I have restarted it 4 times, everything freezes, so I have to boot my laptop.

However, I have solved the problem - all by myself!!! Here's the solution: DOWNGRADE TO VER. 5.4, WHICH IS FREE. This is probably the only stable version of this bewitched software. Yes, yes, I know!!! But this isn't getting any better. So use the 5.4 as long as you can, get your money back, and stay away from this incompetent software seller!

poonam

Add new friend

masonwalker

Add new friend

Posted at 2021-09-30 03:39:09

Adventures are experiencing extending challenges in the space of character and Snusbase access the board. These challenges consume security spending plans, but they also coming about fiscally hurting security breaks. New development and approaches are relied upon to effectively address the hardships.

NOTE:
1.The reply should be more than 20 characters.
2.Image Size: less than 1MB, max pixel: 300 * 300.