Home  >> Developers Forum  >> Requesting for the Serial key

gube

Add new friend

Posted at 2012-07-12 08:09:29
[ Requesting for the Serial key ]

I bought  the Bluetooth headset named BYTE-DM5710BT from Mahalakshmi Computech Tumkur and i also got the driver cd with it. But after installing the driver cd it is asking for the serial key stating that

"This copy of BlueSoleil is not licensed and is not eligible to receive the full range of product support. BlueSoleil is running in evaluation mode now and only 2MB data can be transferred." 

So i request you to send me the serial key.

blackstarr

Add new friend

Posted at 2012-07-13 02:40:04

hahahaahah

dont bother they wont send you anything, i even bought a serial key which of course doesnt work,try to activate only brings more frustrations as the message youll get will tell you to be connected to internet, for activation and then takes you to this site which is on the internet.

then try support, it doesnt exist, the links on this website just take you around in circles with absoultly no help at all.

hey maybe i need to BUY another serial number

TommyAnker

Add new friend

Posted at 2019-07-27 03:06:57

A serial key is very important for any installation. Actually, I have installed it by using some of the keys which I have got from essayshark review  writing services. By using this kind of case we can easily access it. I faced some issues while using the serial key, we have to enter the perfect to the serial key.

poonam

Add new friend

romandavis

Add new friend

Posted at 2020-07-29 03:06:58

It is be useful for new visitors but IO am not feeling the need of this serial key because I am a writer and IO have a great experience in teaching and writing Math assignments.If you are feeling Math Teacher contact me on

https://www.theacademicpapers.co.uk/dissertation-writing-services-uk.php

NOTE:
1.The reply should be more than 20 characters.
2.Image Size: less than 1MB, max pixel: 300 * 300.