Home  >> Developers Forum  >> I would like to buy a dongle and software.......

bobob

Add new friend

Posted at 2012-04-01 06:37:56
[ I would like to buy a dongle and software....... ]

Hi,

I would like to buy a dongle and software for an android ics device that doesn't have any bluetooth components of it's own.

Could you please tell me which dongle would work and what software I need that would install it in Android 4 ICS

Thank you.

poonam

Add new friend

masonwalker

Add new friend

Posted at 2021-11-23 01:16:10

Since you don't need to do any promoting to get representative references, this likewise sets aside your organization cash in the HR office. The cash saved can be utilized to give rewards to representatives who effectively allude field staff tracking others, and this further builds up organization devotion among everybody.

masonwalker

Add new friend

Posted at 2022-01-02 03:01:43

The Internet has demonstrated its value to numerous organizations Project and task management particularly those that are based on the web. Traders have drastically expanded their business due to the prevalence of internet shopping. A web based invoicing programming further develops effectiveness both underway and observing of various business processes.

masonwalker

Add new friend

Posted at 2022-01-22 05:52:43

In spite of the fact that web scratching is a real business practice, in some cases pages don't permit silverbullet download information extraction. The most widely recognized justification for this is out of dread that high measures of solicitations can frequently prompt immersing a site's servers and in a few outrageous cases, make a site crash.

NOTE:
1.The reply should be more than 20 characters.
2.Image Size: less than 1MB, max pixel: 300 * 300.