Home  >> Developers Forum  >> Bluetooth Discovery always on and display the discovered BT name instantaneously

Imran

Add new friend

Posted at 2012-03-19 11:06:10
[ Bluetooth Discovery always on and display the discovered BT name instantaneously ]

Hi,

I am developing Bluetooth application to discover the Bluetooth device in the vicinity.

Requirements:

1. Application should be always searching (Discovering) the Bluetooth device coming in the radio vicinity and display the Bluetooth address and name associated instantaneously rather than waiting for discovery process to get complete and then display the name.

2. Application will not be creating any kind of connection, just discover the bluetooth device and display the name.

Presently my application is able to discover the bluetooth device in the vicinity but it will display the discovered bluetoot device name once it complete the whole discovery process.

I tried reading the discovered bluetooth device database but its not showing until the discovery process is finished.

How to keep the discovery process always on.

1. I want to keep the device discovery always on

2. whenever there is new device appeared in the vicinity display the name instantaneously.

Can any one help me on this scenario.

Thanks in advanced.

Thanks,

Imran

Imran

Add new friend

Posted at 2012-03-19 11:11:03

One more information.

If I call Btsdk_StartDeviceDiscovery() immediately once it finished its failing to start the discovery.

poonam

Add new friend

ligape

Add new friend

Posted at 2022-04-19 04:59:20

sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex

NOTE:
1.The reply should be more than 20 characters.
2.Image Size: less than 1MB, max pixel: 300 * 300.