Home  >> Developers Forum  >> Return Product Procedure

chribonn

Add new friend

Posted at 2012-02-05 01:42:08
[ Return Product Procedure ]

After pairing my Microsoft Bluetooth Keyboard and Microsoft Bluetooth mouse to my Trendnet Bluetooth USB dongle everything wroks well until the computer is restarted. The connection does not establish itself automatically.

This makes the solution useless for me. I wrote to support and got an email that Bluesoleil is shutdown because of the holidays. I wrote again and again after the holidays but no reply.

I want to returnt he product for a refund. How do I go about this please?

flylear45

Add new friend

Posted at 2012-02-08 05:24:36

Good luck.

The satisfaction guarantee is BS (ha ha).

I tried to get a refund after the software kept bluescreening my PC and I was denied. Went through PAyPal and was denied.

Hopefully YMMV.

ThunderLT

Add new friend

Posted at 2012-02-12 22:44:51

Hi,

"The Bluetooth mouse can be reconnected automatically, once you click the mouse button."

"The Bluetooth keyboard can be reconnected automatically, once you type any key on the keyboard."

If it does not work, please try to:

1. Check if the Bluetooth mouse/keyboard battery is low on power.

2. Right-click the Bluetooth mouse/keyboard icon and select Unplug in the popup menu. Then connect again.

If still has problems, please send email to support@bluesoleil.com . They would provide futher assistance.

gumbyrulesyou

Add new friend

Posted at 2012-04-27 10:22:47

I'd really like to return this product. It  stopped working and now doens't function properly and I don't get ANY support.  Please give me my money back and revoke my serial numbers.  I will not make the same mistake twice. 

Carrie14

Add new friend

Posted at 2020-08-26 02:14:09

Imagining games are created as another class in the games in the latest time. The story line of Role-playing is generally dazzling and including. You can without much of a stretch visit  https://customessaysreviews.com/buyessayonline-org-review/ for your assistance as I am a pass on heart fan of games which lie under the order of Role-playing.

ligape

Add new friend

Posted at 2022-04-19 04:56:42

Sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex Sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex Sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex Sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex Sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex

Sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex Sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex Sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex Sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex Sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex

NOTE:
1.The reply should be more than 20 characters.
2.Image Size: less than 1MB, max pixel: 300 * 300.