Home  >> Developers Forum  >> : BlueSoleil 8.0.376.0

TripleAceS

Add new friend

Posted at 2012-02-01 21:47:13
[ : BlueSoleil 8.0.376.0 ]

This Product Sucks. : BlueSoleil 8.0.376.0,, I have sent emails to this company and the emails all come back stating email address does not excist .. I have had every email returned.. Can Not get no type of Help or suport..

I feel I got Totaly Taken for my Moeny. I plan On Taking Legal Actions ..

The Product will not work with BlackBerry 3G 9330 OS6.0..  There Little Test said yes compatable .. NOT!!!

ThunderLT

Add new friend

Posted at 2012-02-02 02:15:22

Hi, you could try to contact with: support@bluesoleil.com

Please explain the problem u met as detailed as possible...

TripleAceS

Add new friend

Posted at 2012-02-03 11:22:03

I used the tools your company has to test to make sure that you are getting the so called right product for you computer an ddevices. All test came back GOOD. So I bought the product and In stalled it,  the product would only alow (1) Operation to to used and that was to look at my contacts from my BlackBerry Curve 3G 9330 OS.6.0.

Then when I tried to choose the right device on the options it did NOT have the BlackBerry 3G 9330 listed. This is after I had Purchased it.. nothing works with my laptops or home computer and all Computers run Windows 7 at 64bit. Nothing is compatable!

I want my Money Back..

i have sent over (6) Emails to that email address you just provided and the Email gets returned back to me each and every time. And you cant call the company because it in a nother Country not with the United States So I Am Totaly Screwed Out Of My Money.. and there isn't a darn thing I can do about it

I simply Want My Money Back

TripleAceS

Add new friend

Posted at 2012-02-06 15:55:42

I want a Full Refund of my purchas !

poonam

Add new friend

ligape

Add new friend

Posted at 2022-04-19 04:56:29

Sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex Sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex Sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex Sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex Sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex

Sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex Sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex Sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex Sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex Sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex  sex

NOTE:
1.The reply should be more than 20 characters.
2.Image Size: less than 1MB, max pixel: 300 * 300.