Home  >> Developers Forum  >> Arsenal's rookie stunned with Liverpool

keobonglive

Add new friend

Posted at 2019-09-13 01:26:00
[ Arsenal's rookie stunned with Liverpool ]

Midfielder Dani Ceballos has not seen a team as good as Liverpool under the direction of Jurgen Klopp.

>> https://keomacao.com/bet169/ 

"I have never seen anything similar to what happened at Anfield. I've never seen a team play better than them, put pressure on them or the way the fans cheered for them," Ceballos said on September 12. , when asked to comment on Liverpool.

The nightmare came to Ceballos and Arsenal when they were guests at Anfield on 24/8. "Gunners" were stifled by Liverpool's pressing play and lost 1-3 in the match that Ceballos did not contribute much. "They suck the air out of you. You spend most of your time defending and when you want to do something with the ball, when you want to breathe, they will control you again. They are a trained team. very well, "said Ceballos.

After disappointing in the defeat to Liverpool, Ceballos was eliminated from the squad in the next match, when Arsenal drew Tottenham 2-2. However, that does not reduce the excitement of the Spanish midfielder when playing in the English Premier League. "I love this city, I love the Premier League and Arsenal. I am really happy to be part of this great club. I can hardly find any difference in scale between Arsenal and Real Madrid. And The fans are very enthusiastic, they love the players, "Ceballos said.

Ceballos believes Arsenal's attacking trio will bring this club to success. He commented that Nicolas Pepe immediately added quality to the Arsenal squad and Alexandre Lacazette was "the best player". "You can compare Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang with Cristiano Ronaldo, when he was at Real Madrid, at the ability to score goals. Aubameyang was born to score," Ceballos commented on his teammates.

poonam

Add new friend

topnhacai

Add new friend

Posted at 2021-07-06 02:27:31

A lot of knowledge is updated here, I really appreciate this article, I hope to receive more useful articles ! KQBD truc tuyen

NOTE:
1.The reply should be more than 20 characters.
2.Image Size: less than 1MB, max pixel: 300 * 300.