Home  >> Developers Forum  >> Mouse Stopped Responding

Jeng

Add new friend

Posted at 2011-09-24 01:25:43
[ Mouse Stopped Responding ]

I'm using the Bluesoleil 8. Why is it that my bluetooth mouse stop responding after being idle for sometime? I will have to reconnect it every now and then. It's very annoying and waste of time. Before I insatlled Bluesoleil 8, I'm using the Windows 7 driver for bluetooth and I just have to turn off the "Turn the power automatically" feature of Windows 7, under the Bluetooth Radio services. But after I installed Bluesoleil 8, the Bluetooth Radio service is gone and my bluetooth mouse always stopped responding every now and then, and have to reconnect it, again and again and again. Please help. It's getting frustrating...

nthweiden

Add new friend

Posted at 2011-11-01 08:58:01

I'm using the Bluesoleil 8. Why is it that my bluetooth mouse stop responding after being idle for sometime? I will have to reconnect it every now and then. It's very annoying and waste of time. Before I insatlled Bluesoleil 8, I'm using the Windows 7 driver for bluetooth and I just have to turn off the "Turn the power automatically" feature of Windows 7, under the Bluetooth Radio services. But after I installed Bluesoleil 8, the Bluetooth Radio service is gone and my bluetooth mouse always stopped responding every now and then, and have to reconnect it, again and again and again. Please help. It's getting frustrating...

I Have just the same problem, what can I do?

poonam

Add new friend

ligape

Add new friend

NOTE:
1.The reply should be more than 20 characters.
2.Image Size: less than 1MB, max pixel: 300 * 300.