Home  >> Developers Forum  >> What kind of Clothe do you want to wear in summer?

john24

Add new friend

Posted at 2020-05-27 13:36:18
[ What kind of Clothe do you want to wear in summer? ]

I never wear something that was relaxed and blatantly fascinated with fashion.
I treated grooming as one of the big goals as soon as I began to live alone. But it was still costly to invest in traditional fashion.
Even though I wasn't a style enthusiast, I needed something sleek, flexible, and wallet friendly. On shoes, I'm not spending much. Currently, I'm a huge fan of thrift shops and buy most of my clothes at http://blackbearmerch.net/. For me, poly valence, comfort and style are also significant, with a big one price.

leona

Add new friend

Posted at 2020-05-28 23:20:04

In summer we all are  Network Booster    having a very hot climate. So that I would like to wear very simple light shade dresses. It is not good to wear heavy makeup or heavy costumes at that time because it’s too hot and very much difficulty to afford it    

carolyngarza

Add new friend

Posted at 2020-11-05 22:06:27

During summer, we normally wear light coloured cotton clothes. We sweat a lot in summers. Cotton is a good absorber of water. Thus, it absorbs sweat from our body and exposes the sweat to the atmosphere, making its evaporation faster. I'm a huge fan of thrift shops and buy most of my clothes at Blackbear Merch Shop

NOTE:
1.The reply should be more than 20 characters.
2.Image Size: less than 1MB, max pixel: 300 * 300.