Home  >> Developers Forum  >> the UK's coronavirus2020-4-30 Thursday

KorioMazer

Add new friend

Posted at 2020-04-30 04:04:12
[ the UK's coronavirus2020-4-30 Thursday ]

The official  death toll from coronavirus cases in the UK has seen a significant spike following the release of new data.

Figures on Tuesday showed there had been 21,678 deaths related to COVID-19 in hospitals.

However, newly-released data from the Government on Wednesday evening shows that 26,097 patients have now died.

That’s because the new data includes - for the first time - deaths that have happened in care homes and the wider community.

It means Wednesday’s announcement included an additional 765 deaths (from the updated daily figure) plus a total of 3,811 non-hospital fatalities. This latter figure consists of deaths that have taken place between 2 March and 28 April. 

Charllse

Add new friend

Posted at 2020-05-04 00:07:54

I am extremely upset about the current state of things. I constantly see terrible reports on TV and it makes me afraid to go out. I realized that this could be a bad symptom and started using CBD oil now, check the blog. In fact, this is the only sedative that I can buy online without a doctor’s prescription. Everything is made from herbs here and is completely safe (both composition and dosage). I hope that quarantine will be canceled soon.

NOTE:
1.The reply should be more than 20 characters.
2.Image Size: less than 1MB, max pixel: 300 * 300.