Home  >> Developers Forum  >> How to Make Currency in Path of Exile?

Snowbird

Add new friend

Posted at 2020-04-29 03:10:44
[ How to Make Currency in Path of Exile? ]

How to make currency in Path of Exile? Why do streamers make more currency than you? mbXtreme will talk about how to make Path of Exile currency. He has been playing Path of Exile 9 leagues, and he thinks the basic rule is playing the game, and the more you play, the more currency you’ll have. 

This video guide contains the basics on how to make currency, how to do mapping, my lootfilter, ways to make currency including mapping, juiced maps, magic finding, flipping items, boss farming/service, Lab runner, crafting, and league specific.

mbXtreme's video has more details about how to make currency in Path of Exile, and all the content of this article is quoted from his video:

Play the Game

I made about 10-20 Exalted orbs in the first week of last league. I think the key is your experience. For example, crafting is a great way of making currency, but if you don’t know what bases to take, what stats to look for, how to check poe ninja, what is the current meta, what items you should craft, then you are going to have a very very hard time...Read full story

mosesantony2013

Add new friend

Posted at 2020-05-22 07:42:16

One of the easiest ways to make money in POE is just to play the game. As you kill mobs, items will drop, and there will almost always be the currency. Path of Exile provides players with an excellent opportunity to sell their acquired POE items and currency, and make some real money. CBD Uses

NOTE:
1.The reply should be more than 20 characters.
2.Image Size: less than 1MB, max pixel: 300 * 300.