Home  >> Developers Forum  >> A Course in Miracles - Foundation For Inner Peace

Ismail

Add new friend

Posted at 2022-12-06 12:33:02
[ A Course in Miracles - Foundation For Inner Peace ]

This innocuous book came to my attention in 2005 and it has passed through my hands several times since. I had no inclination to peruse its contents for I had ceased to believe in miracles. In 2005, I was cursing God for abandoning me. I was using all my energy to stave off the hell I descended into 15 years earlier by marrying a man as un-Godly as anyone could be.

In 2007, while packing some books as donations for a book fair, my hand once again fell on "a course in miracles". By this time, I had secured a divorce from my husband but was still dealing with the fallout. As I grasped the book, I became very thoughtful and calm. What was it about this book that invoked feelings I hadn't experienced in a very long time? My hand clung to the book refusing to put it down. Realizing that this was a sign that I had better take a closer look, I made a cup of tea and sat in my favorite reading chair. With great curiosity, I focused on the blue hardcover and read "A Course in Miracles, a foundation for inner peace." Wow. That was a pretty bold statement but okay, I decided to bite. Taking a deep breath, I pondered the most obvious question: What IS the foundation for inner peace? This book instantly opened an old wound and it had better have the answer to healing.

NOTE:
1.The reply should be more than 20 characters.
2.Image Size: less than 1MB, max pixel: 300 * 300.