Home  >> Developers Forum  >> DO NOT BUY.......DO NOT BUY....DO NOT BUY..

phil

Add new friend

Posted at 2011-04-16 07:24:12
[ DO NOT BUY.......DO NOT BUY....DO NOT BUY.. ]

i have one computer and needed Bluetooth, seen this product and thought that would be just what i needed, plugged in and it worked fine for 2 weeks, then it required a software up date, this resulted in me needing to upgrade, poor as i only just brought the product but £20.00 not a problem.
Halfway through the payment the site crashed and i had to start all over again, entered my details and then paid via PayPal, got my serial no and activation code, put in and all is well, few months ago i had an e-mail telling me i had not paid, so i sent them by e-mail all the paper work and PayPal invoice code. Not single word back, Today my access was blocked and payment required to unlock product. Logged into my account and found 2no invoices dated same day, one paid other outstanding, Not happy, needed it so i have had to pay again, i will be buying a different product that hopefully will be better than this rubbish, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  

i will take great pleasure in hitting this dongle with a hammer once i have a new product

Phil

Add new friend

Posted at 2011-04-17 20:49:02

Yep, I think you want to talk to PayPal. See about the PayPal buyer assurance program. If you already paid once, you should be able to use on one computer. If you switched computers, or I think I saw, even upgrade your PC, you need to "unactivate" your software. Then, you can activate it on another system.

However, IF you upgraded beyond BS upgrade status for your purchase, then you would be set back to evaluation mode on upgrade. Happened to me on a dongle I purchased. Had to uninstall the "upgrade," and re-install the one that came with the dongle.

mikeeategg

Add new friend

Posted at 2011-05-02 14:35:04

leave a message for the customer service they should help you out

Geoffrey

Add new friend

Posted at 2011-05-13 04:10:49

Bluesoleil does not work on Windows 7 64 bit Dell vostro 1720

I purchased a copy of BlueSoleil version : BlueSoleil8.0.356.0 and installed it as instructed on my Dell vostrol 1720. It loads OK but it does not detect my Motorolla S9 headset.

I tried to get support and was given help to resolve the problem but nothing that BlueSoleil suggested worked.

Bluetooth hardware is a USB 2.0 Wireless Bluetooth Dongle Adaptor 2.4G Antenna

The BlueSoleil starts and recognises the notebook.

The S9 starts but BlueSoleil will not detect or pair.

The S9 will pair with my iPhone so the S( is functioning.

In the end I asked for a refund as the product did not work and it was refused.

I recommend folks do not get caught as I was as there is no option for a refund if the product fails to work.

Geoffrey

Add new friend

Posted at 2011-05-13 05:48:10

I purchased a Targus USB bluetooth and got software with it and it works perfectly on Windows 7 64 with Motorola S9. 

Bluesoleil is seriously flawed software and a rip off do not purchase it!! 

poonam

Add new friend

NOTE:
1.The reply should be more than 20 characters.
2.Image Size: less than 1MB, max pixel: 300 * 300.