Home  >> Developers Forum  >> Paid for Bluesoleil 10 but afterwards didn't recieve serial

Abhijit_Ray

Add new friend

Posted at 2018-08-16 14:57:57
[ Paid for Bluesoleil 10 but afterwards didn't recieve serial ]

Atlast this was my only way for inform everyone that I had purchased Bluesoleil bluetooth 10 through online payment with the status showing in my bank account statement that the payment has been done,so is in the bluesoleil order status.

Date of purchase :14th Oct 2018

It was mentioned the serial number will be mailed in my email within 24 hours but till now the serial has not been forwarded,no emails and chats has been addressed as I had sent multiple times only for once informing me that their office will be closed due to national holiday from August 1-8th 2018 when I was sending the email on 15th August 2018.

Version: BlueSoleil 10.0.497.0

Order ID : BS2018081400005

No one bothered to contact me and till now the status said paid of which I have an invoice but no initiative has been taken to do their duty.

I am a little sceptic now to understand and ask wheather this is a genuine company or a fake one.

Abhijit_Ray

Add new friend

Posted at 2018-08-16 15:04:19

Whenever I email as recommended by the company this auto generated message only gets forwarded in my email id by Bluesoleil

Dear Sir/Madam,

We will have our National holiday Day from October 1st to October 7th .And will back to work on 8th October!During this peroid, serial number orders can be sent nomally,but hardware orders will be shipped on  8th October! Any questions please leave a message.Thank you for supporting BlueSoleil .

Best Regards

BlueSoleil Client Department

poonam

Add new friend

ligape

Add new friend

NOTE:
1.The reply should be more than 20 characters.
2.Image Size: less than 1MB, max pixel: 300 * 300.