Home  >> Developers Forum  >> buy bluesoleil 8.0 by paypal

mrnam

Add new friend

Posted at 2011-04-14 18:33:32
[ buy bluesoleil 8.0 by paypal ]

Pay pal  have sent my payment  to sales@bluesoleil.com   ( 19.99 EUR)  for bluesoleil 8.0 software , but  Bluesoleil not respond to me . Now I have to do ?

Phil

Add new friend

Posted at 2011-04-14 20:21:47

Hello Mr. Nam,

[OKAY, SPLITTING THIS INSTEAD OF COUNTING AND EDITING... I LOSE COUNT AFTER THE FIRST 1200-1300 CHARACTERS. (MAYBE A CHARACTER-COUNTER WOULD BE A NICE IMPROVEMENT... JUS' SAYIN'...]

Firstly, I would check PayPal to be sure that BlueSoleil HAS ACTUALLY RECEIVED your payment. Then, BlueSoleil does state on the payment notice page that it may take 24-hours or one day to receive your activation code. If you do not receive your code, to email them at sales@bluesoleil.com. Please do so immediately if it has been longer than a day. BE SURE TO CHECK YOUR EMAIL ADDDRESS THAT YOU REGISTERED WITH, AND OF COURSE, CHECK THOSE NASTY SPAM FOLDERS TO BE SURE THAT YOUR EMAIL IS NOT TO FAULT. ADD SALES@BLUESOLEIL.COM TO YOUR CONTACT LIST OR ADDRESS BOOK BEFORE YOU ASK THEM TO SEND YOU THE CODE.

(TO BE CONTINUED...)

Phil

Add new friend

Posted at 2011-04-14 20:39:40

[PART II]

I am having problems with my new BlueSoleil v8, but received product okay. Once I paid PayPal, instant using bank instant withdrawal, I downloaded the FREE BlueSoleil v8 software, and installed it on my computer. Within 15 minutes of purchase, I received my activation code. I assume that this is all almost instant using PayPal payment-notification script.

When you pay by PayPal, sometimes payment is not instant. A payment by eCheck, for example, will maybe take 3-7 days until PayPal receives money from your bank. This is in USA, with eCheck payment from USA bank. Some countries may not have electronic funds transfer capapble or allowed to PayPal. Many countries prefer you spend your money in your country, so they make it difficult to transfer money to other banks.

It may also be because laws in your country, or in China, disallows the sale of the technology to your country. Also, due to many countries' anti-terror laws, electronic funds transfers across national borders sometimes more trouble. Payments by credit card may also be a trouble if you are near your credit limit. A difference in the exchange rate may have caused a denial of payment. This can often be due to a misunderstanding, or a mistake. I am sure that there are other answers possible.

I hope something here maybe helps you, as I see AN AWFUL LOT OF QUESTIONS BEING POSTED, WITH MOST EITHER UNANSWERED, OR OTHER USERS TRYING TO HELP (KIND OF LIKE THE BLIND LEADING THOSE WHO CAN'T SEE...) I DO NOT SEE A LOT OF TECHNICAL OR SALES SUPPORT HELP HERE SO FAR. I AM STILL WAITING FOR AN ANSWER TO MY EMAIL, AFTER 11 HOURS. BUT, I ASSUME IN BEIJING, CHINA, THAT MOST EVERYBODY SLEEPING WHEN I SEND MY EMAIL. THEY ARE 12 HOURS FASTER THAN ME. EVERYBODY JUST AWAKE A COUPLE HOURS AGO THERE. IT IS NOW TOMORROW MORNING ALREADY THERE, BUT IS NOT EVEN LUNCH TIME. OKAY, I WILL RELAX AND WAIT, AND DO SOMETHING ELSE FOR A WHILE.

Take Care, Mr. Nam,

Phil

Phil

Add new friend

Posted at 2011-04-14 20:41:18

P.S. ~ I sure hope this helps.

Phil

Add new friend

Posted at 2011-04-14 21:00:22

OKAY... I SHOULD HAVE READ EVERYTHING IN THE BEGINNERS' GUIDE FORUM FIRST! When I saw it was for SDK developers, I left as I was looking for user technical support.

Here is the information, I found there...

[ Beginner's Guide ]

Welcome to BlueSoleil! We provide a forum for developers to discuss and communicate the developing in the field of Bluetooth and wireless technology.

Please read the publish flow carefully:

(I guess I should have maybe KEPT READING...)

This forum is only for discussing the issues related to software development.

If you need technical support or complaints, please contact support@bluesoleil.com.

If you have questions about sales, please contact sales@bluesoleil.com

(I can't help but wonder if maybe this should not have been the

FIRST POST IN EVERY THREAD? Jus' Sayin'...)

Phil

Geoffrey

Add new friend

Posted at 2011-05-13 04:11:49

Bluesoleil does not work on Windows 7 64 bit Dell vostro 1720

I purchased a copy of BlueSoleil version : BlueSoleil8.0.356.0 and installed it as instructed on my Dell vostrol 1720. It loads OK but it does not detect my Motorolla S9 headset.

I tried to get support and was given help to resolve the problem but nothing that BlueSoleil suggested worked.

Bluetooth hardware is a USB 2.0 Wireless Bluetooth Dongle Adaptor 2.4G Antenna

The BlueSoleil starts and recognises the notebook.

The S9 starts but BlueSoleil will not detect or pair.

The S9 will pair with my iPhone so the S( is functioning.

In the end I asked for a refund as the product did not work and it was refused.

I recommend folks do not get caught as I was as there is no option for a refund if the product fails to work.

Geoffrey

Add new friend

Posted at 2011-05-13 05:48:50

I purchased a Targus USB bluetooth and got software with it and it works perfectly on Windows 7 64 with Motorola S9. 

Bluesoleil is seriously flawed software and a rip off do not purchase it!! 

poonam

Add new friend

NOTE:
1.The reply should be more than 20 characters.
2.Image Size: less than 1MB, max pixel: 300 * 300.