Home  >> Developers Forum  >> Is Geico really cheaper insurance than other insurance providers?

Losaq

Add new friend

Posted at 2022-05-20 12:40:02
[ Is Geico really cheaper insurance than other insurance providers? ]

Is Geico really cheaper insurance than other insurance providers?

If that were really true, everyone would be insured with Geico and no other company would exist. But since that isn’t true, you will have to shop around to find out who is REALLY cheapest for you specifically.

Rates for all companies vary by Zip Code, and some Zip Codes are divided into 2 rating areas. Then each person is rates by the Age, Sex, Marital Status, Years Driving, & Driving Record of each driver on the policy.

Further, the rates are modified by the cars insured on the policy by their Year, Make, Model & Sub Model.

Even the coverages, limits and deductibles will change the competitiveness of different companies for an otherwise identical risk.

KaliW

Add new friend

Posted at 2022-05-21 05:58:49

Good afternoon. I have had Geico auto insurance for over 3 years and found them to be the easiest to deal with. Geico's online or mobile app makes it easy to manage my payments and service policies. You can print your ID online or simply open it on the geico mobile app. The customer service reps are the nicest I've ever dealt with and if you ever need Geico's help they answer right away 24/7.

NOTE:
1.The reply should be more than 20 characters.
2.Image Size: less than 1MB, max pixel: 300 * 300.