Home  >> Developers Forum  >> What is your review of PlayStation 4 (video game console)?

KaliW

Add new friend

Posted at 2022-05-20 11:44:36
[ What is your review of PlayStation 4 (video game console)? ]

I got given a PS4 for free in early 2014. I did an emergency programming job for a software company to get a game called Putty Squad released for the Commodore Amiga in 2013 at Christmas that they had originally intended to bundle as a special deal with the PS4 version, but, they had kind of underestimated the work needed to realise this, and the last time they had even touched an Amiga was back in 1994, so their experience of all things Amiga was sadly lacking.

Losaq

Add new friend

Posted at 2022-05-21 01:45:05

Hello everyone, I want to inform you that I did not know that the PlayStation has its own official site. I have always checked local retailers' websites for a good game console. I want to give you advice. Please check the prices on the playstation website itself. The local retailers in my area charge us maybe 20 percent more and claim it's taxes and shipping and... you know all the hidden costs. I want more people to know and use the official PlayStation website more often.

NOTE:
1.The reply should be more than 20 characters.
2.Image Size: less than 1MB, max pixel: 300 * 300.