Home  >> Developers Forum  >> INTERFACING WITH VB 6

shailesh

Add new friend

Posted at 2011-03-29 07:37:10
[ INTERFACING WITH VB 6 ]

I WANT TO DISPLAY..WHATEVER IS BEING RECEIVED ON SERIAL PORT USING BLUETOOTH DONGLE

I WISH TO USE VISUAL BASIC6..IS IT POSSIBLE.??.LET ME KNOW..HOW TO DO IT. 

Phil

Add new friend

Posted at 2011-04-14 22:25:01

I have been having different problems from yours, with the software I just bought here. This is a re-post I posted in other threads. After hours of frustrating research, I have found that most questions, even months old, still have no responses.

I even sent an email off to sales@bluesoleil.com, the only email address given by PayPal when I paid for my software. That was at about 1:00pm on April 14, 2011. So far, no response, but China was mainly sleeping then. Hopefully, I will soon have proof that BlueSoleil monitors their email inboxes more diligently than they do their forums.

============================================================

OKAY... I SHOULD HAVE READ EVERYTHING IN THE BEGINNERS' GUIDE FORUM FIRST! When I saw it was for SDK developers, I left as I was looking for user technical support.

Here is the information, I found there...

[ Beginner's Guide ]

Welcome to BlueSoleil! We provide a forum for developers to discuss and communicate the developing in the field of Bluetooth and wireless technology.

Please read the publish flow carefully:

(I guess I should have maybe KEPT READING...)

This forum is only for discussing the issues related to software development.

If you need technical support or complaints, please contact support@bluesoleil.com.

If you have questions about sales, please contact sales@bluesoleil.com.

(I can't help but wonder if maybe this should not have been the

FIRST POST IN EVERY THREAD? Jus' Sayin'...)

I hope this helps,

Phil

NOTE:
1.The reply should be more than 20 characters.
2.Image Size: less than 1MB, max pixel: 300 * 300.