Home  >> Developers Forum  >> Bluesoleil 10 commonly getting "corrupted"

ViciousXUSMC

Add new friend

Posted at 2015-01-06 14:11:54
[ Bluesoleil 10 commonly getting "corrupted" ]

I am having a major issue with the new version of Bluesoleil 10 (Have not tested older versions)

I am running on a Panasonic Toughpad FZ-G1 MK2 with a Intel 7260AC Wifi/BT card.

The adapter is supported fine and we can get the software up and running.  However it seems that when new users log in to use the device Bluesoleil will get "corrupted" in that BT no longer works.  If you open up the software it opens with no errors but is extremly slow and non responcive.

If I get to "properties" for the device I will most often find that the device name has reverted to something generic like "Desktop" instead of the actual device name and the hardware ID for the BT device has changed to all 00:00:00's

When this happens no amount of rebooting will fix it, only a uninstall and re-install of the software brings everything back.

I have this on a single test device right now pending buying 45 more units and 45 more copies of Bluesoleil as we need these to go in Ambulances I cant have something so unreliable going on that cant be resolved with a reboot.

Is there anybody that knows of this issue and the potential causes/cure?

qifei

Add new friend

Posted at 2015-01-13 19:53:08

Dear ViciousXUSMC:

It is because your inside Bluetooth module can not work well with BlueSoleil. 

BlueSoleil can support your bluetooth module's PID/VID, but for some reason the bluetooth module will not work properly. This issue usually happens for Atheros or Broadcom bluetooth module. Those module has some vendor defined commands.

You can use one Bluetooth dongle(CSR Chip), and this issue will be solved.

lorenzololli@hotmail.com

Add new friend

Posted at 2015-03-23 06:24:17

So, bluesoleil does not support Intel 7260 ? That's bad, really. I was looking in the forum to see if I can buy it or not, I guess I cannot.

BTW qifei, you cannot always resolve using an usb dongle. Sometimes you have no usb available.

poonam

Add new friend

ligape

Add new friend

Posted at 2022-04-19 20:53:03

sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex sex

NOTE:
1.The reply should be more than 20 characters.
2.Image Size: less than 1MB, max pixel: 300 * 300.