Home  >> Developers Forum  >> HTC HD2 incomptabile CAB files

depechie

Add new friend

Posted at 2011-03-16 06:24:17
[ HTC HD2 incomptabile CAB files ]

Hello,

I bought Bluesoleil 8 from your website and tried the current CPhoneTools on Windows 7 x64 with my HTC HD2 with Windows Mobile 6.5 on it. The Windows 7 install routines are ok. The bluetooth drivers work. But the Windows Mobile CAB files are incompatibel with the HD2-ROM. All file failed to install. So the result is: I can use my Bluetooth headset to hear music, because the "Bluetooth Advanced Audio" connection is possible. That´s fine,but that´s all. My MW 600 SE headset can not be used as a heaset with Windows 7, because the Bluesoleil connection as "Bluetooth Headset and Microphone" don´t work. Also all phone functionality (message, calls, contacts etc.) are not usable.

I know, I´m not alone with this problems. Have a look here: http://www.bluesoleil.com/products/S0002201005190002.html

Please provide compatible CAB files or / and better specs about the devices and systems you support.

Thank you,

depechie

Phil

Add new friend

Posted at 2011-04-14 22:33:44

I have been having different problems from yours, with the software I just bought here. This is a re-post I posted in other threads. After hours of frustrating research, I have found that most questions, even months old, still have no responses.

I even sent an email off to sales@bluesoleil.com, the only email address given by PayPal when I paid for my software. That was at about 1:00pm on April 14, 2011. So far, no response, but China was mainly sleeping then. Hopefully, I will soon have proof that BlueSoleil monitors their email inboxes more diligently than they do their forums.

============================================================

OKAY... I SHOULD HAVE READ EVERYTHING IN THE BEGINNERS' GUIDE FORUM FIRST! When I saw it was for SDK developers, I left as I was looking for user technical support.

Here is the information, I found there...

[ Beginner's Guide ]

Welcome to BlueSoleil! We provide a forum for developers to discuss and communicate the developing in the field of Bluetooth and wireless technology.

Please read the publish flow carefully:

(I guess I should have maybe KEPT READING...)

This forum is only for discussing the issues related to software development.

If you need technical support or complaints, please contact support@bluesoleil.com.

If you have questions about sales, please contact sales@bluesoleil.com.

(I can't help but wonder if maybe this should not have been the

FIRST POST IN EVERY THREAD? Jus' Sayin'...)

I hope this helps,

Phil

Alex

Add new friend

Posted at 2011-08-08 10:17:44

Hello, I have the same problems with my HTC Touch Pro with WM 6.5. Have you already found a solution for the cab installation? Also, because of this faulty installation, cPhone does not work because it depends on the cab file installed on the Windows mobile phone. If you found a sollution, please post it here. Thanks

poonam

Add new friend

NOTE:
1.The reply should be more than 20 characters.
2.Image Size: less than 1MB, max pixel: 300 * 300.